- Ingesting raw files from your phone or tablet
- Navigating Lightroom for mobile
- Handling files in Lightroom
- Handling virtual copies and collections, HDR, and panorama
- Archiving, backup, and sharing
- Comparing Lightroom and Camera Raw
- Using Smart Objects and Smart Filters in Photoshop
- Using brush-based tonal tools in Photoshop
- Using Photoshop Fix for detailed edits
Skill Level Intermediate
- Hi, my name is Bryan O'Neil Hughes. I have been at Adobe for over 17 years, and I've seen a lot of changes in our products over that time. And we're really excited to show you how we can modernize a photographic workflow using Lightroom and Photoshop. And what's really changed is that, the software is more accessible than ever. It's less expensive than ever, but it's a lot more adaptable to how people are using devices than ever. And by that I mean that you can capture high fidelity raw files on mobile devices.
You can offload your legacy camera raw files onto mobile devices, and you can edit both of them on mobile devices. Now of course, you can do all sorts of amazing things in Lightroom on the desktop. Things you can't do anywhere else. Things you can do very, very quickly, from sharpening to graduated edits, to multi-file operations, things that really save you time. And in Photoshop, we can do retouching, rescaling, compositing, all sorts of amazing things you could only do in Photoshop.
But the whole idea here is to show you how going back to Lightroom, starting in Lightroom, and putting our images back in Lightroom, allows us to access them anywhere. You can get to your files, you can edit your files, and at the end of the day, you can be creative wherever you are, without limitations. What I'm going to show you is going to speed up your workflow and it's going to make things a lot easier. I'm sure that you're going to learn about a lot of products and services you didn't even know you had access to. But what's wonderful about it, is it's all a part of Creative Cloud and the Creative Cloud Photography plan.
I'm really excited to show you what we've been up to.