Join Chris Orwig for an in-depth discussion in this video Batch processing layer comps, part of Creating a Photography Portfolio.
- [Instructor] Now that we know a thing or two…about how we can use Photoshop…in order to build a visual identity,…next I want to talk about how we can take advantage…of our Layer Comps.…Now the Layer Comps, as we've already talked about,…give us the ability to have different iterations…or different logos.…Well, what I want to do now is actually export those out.…And as you saw in the previous movie…I had a bunch of different options, maybe 10 or 15.…What you can do is if you have…a lot of options like I have here,…and if the options are different sizes like we have…we can go through a workflow,…which will allow us to batch process these.…
And let me show you what that is.…First you go to your File pull down menu,…after having created those Layer Comps,…then you go to Export,…and here we're looking for Layer Comps to Files.…This will then export each Layer Comp…as an individual file.…So click on that menu item and it will open up a dialog.…In this dialog we want to save these to a specific location,…I'll just save them to my main folder there.…
- What's a portfolio and why does it matter?
- Top three things every portfolio needs
- Clarifying and defining your vision
- Examining and evaluating your work
- Defining your motivation
- Making your own road map
- Developing a personal brand
- Developing a manifesto or mission statement
- Building the portfolio website
- Expanding your business with print
Skill Level Intermediate
Insights on Photography: Business and Social Mediawith Derrick Story25m 48s Appropriate for all
Insights on Building a Photography Businesswith David Hobby50m 34s Appropriate for all
Running a Photography Business: The Basicswith Skip Cohen2h 29m Intermediate
1. Starting with the End in Mind
2. Creating a Road Map for Success
3. Developing a Personal Brand
4. Website Foundation
5. A Primer on Building the Website Portfolio
6. Increasing Your Online Presence
7. Expanding Your Business with Print
Next steps1m 27s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.