Join Neil Rhodes for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know before watching this course, part of Photo Restoration: Recomposing a Photo.
- You should have a good understanding of the Photoshop workspace, basic tool usage, and image size and resolution requirements for standard print and web applications. This course also assumes you're able to scan a photo ready for restoration. For help with finding your way around Photoshop, you could try watching "Photoshop CC for Photographers: Fundamentals" with Chris Orwig in the Lynda.com library.
- Evaluating the photo
- Removing cracks and splotches
- Cutting out and reinserting a figure
- Adding shadows and sharpening
- Rebuilding the background