Join Neil Rhodes for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Photo Restoration Techniques: Recomposing a Photo.
- View Offline
- If you have you access to the Exercise Files used throughout this course, you can download the files from the Exercise Files tab on the main page of this course, open the images and follow along with the same project that I'm working on. If you don't have access to the Exercise Files, you can follow along using your own files. Okay, let's get started.
- Evaluating the photo
- Removing cracks and splotches
- Cutting out and reinserting a figure
- Adding shadows and sharpening
- Rebuilding the background