Join Eduardo Angel for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Video for Photographers 02: Filmmaking on Location.
- I really had a great time shooting this project…and I really hope you had a great time watching this course.…As you can see, there are a lot of similarities…between shooting stills and shooting video…with some technical differences that over time,…I'm sure you will be able to master.…I have other courses on lighting, composition,…and cinematic movement on lynda.com.…Just click on my name and you will see…the other courses available…and after all this work, let's watch the final piece.…
Thank you for watching.…
Join Emmy-winning filmmaker Eduardo Angel on set at a beautiful winery in Oregon, where he captures stills, video, and sound for a promotional clip. Witness all the steps, from concept to delivery, from the perspective of a two-man crew, traveling light and working with a limited budget—a situation most shooters encounter nowadays.
Eduardo covers topics such as location scouting, working with available light, and getting great interviews. He also shows his favorite gear and even shares tips on packing!
Make sure to watch Video for Photographers 01: Filmmaking Essentials to brush up on the key technical concepts.
- Establishing the best time of day to shoot
- Selecting and packing equipment
- Getting the right coverage
- Working with natural and artificial light
- Recording soundscapes
- Backing up your footage
- Editing in Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe Lightroom
- Delivering the final video to your clients