Join Taz Tally for an in-depth discussion in this video Working between Camera Raw and Lightroom, part of Color Correction in Adobe Camera Raw.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- If you're new to Camera Raw…or you've been a Camera Raw user for a while…but you've heard about Lightroom,…and you're thinking about maybe…migrating to Lightroom and you're wondering,…well what about adjustments that I make in Camera Raw,…can I move those over to Lightroom…if and when I make the move to that.…And the answer is absolutely yes, you sure can.…Let me show you.…OK, we're going to open up this image…in Open in Camera Raw auto-bridge.…We're just going to do a simple edit.…Alright, we just take the crop tool.…and just drag the crop tool down here…to get rid of some of the bottom…of this image that we don't want.…
Then when you're done applying something…inside of your Camera Raw interface,…you can just click Done.…And it applies that.…And you'll notice that you've got…little icons that you can see up here…that indicates that it's been cropped.…And if we open this up in Camera Raw again…and let's say that we did an…adjustment with some of the whites…and maybe some contrast,…and then we click Done.…Notice it indicates that…
- Working between Camera Raw, Photoshop, and Lightroom
- Evaluating color
- Identifying color casts by the numbers
- Making white-balance adjustments
- Setting critical highlights and shadows
- Adjusting skin tones
- Applying creative adjustments
- Correcting multiple images
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Camera Raw Workflow and Tools
2. Evaluating Color in Camera Raw
3. Correcting Color in Camera Raw
Next steps1m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.