Join Taz Tally for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know before watching this course, part of Color Correction in Adobe Camera Raw.
- So what should you know before watching this course? Well, before you dig in with this course on Color Correction and Adobe Camera Raw, on making the assumption you're at least basically familiar with the Adobe Camera Raw Interface, so I'll just go through some basic training to make sure you know how to navigate and find the tools on Adobe Camera Raw. I think it would also be helpful if you watch my Color Correction and Photoshop Basics course to learn the foundations of Color Correction and RGB Values and grayscale, and how grayscale controls colors and how histograms work. I think that'd be very, very useful.
I'll be covering a lot of that in this course, but it would be nice if you came in with that foundation already very solid, and then you'd be able to move more quickly and get more out of this course. So, be familiar with the ACR Interface, go through that Color Correction and Photoshop Basics course and you'll be golden, good to go.
- Working between Camera Raw, Photoshop, and Lightroom
- Evaluating color
- Identifying color casts by the numbers
- Making white-balance adjustments
- Setting critical highlights and shadows
- Adjusting skin tones
- Applying creative adjustments
- Correcting multiple images
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Camera Raw Workflow and Tools
2. Evaluating Color in Camera Raw
3. Correcting Color in Camera Raw
Next steps1m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.