Join Taz Tally for an in-depth discussion in this video Solution, part of Color Correction in Adobe Camera Raw.
- Okay, you're ready for your first challenge,…and actually it's a double challenge.…We're going to actually do evaluations…on two different images.…One which is a landscape and another…which obviously has some skin-tones.…So here we've got the Cast Shadow image…that I shot during one of my summer ski trips.…And this is a picture of Christina and me shopping,…somewhere I think it was in New York City…underneath some God-awful lights.…Alright, so we'll select both images,…and we'll do a right-click and remember…we really do want to do a right-click here…because notice this is a JPEG file?…That will open up, the CR2 is a RAW file,…it will open up in Camera Raw regardless.…
But we just select both images and then Open in Camera Raw.…And then both of these images will open up…so we can take a look at each of them.…Alright, so separate evaluations for both images.…We look at this image, it's pretty nice, pretty interesting.…Love the cast shadow.…Composition it's pretty good, it's alright.…I don't like this cross over right here,…
- Working between Camera Raw, Photoshop, and Lightroom
- Evaluating color
- Identifying color casts by the numbers
- Making white-balance adjustments
- Setting critical highlights and shadows
- Adjusting skin tones
- Applying creative adjustments
- Correcting multiple images
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Camera Raw Workflow and Tools
2. Evaluating Color in Camera Raw
3. Correcting Color in Camera Raw
Next steps1m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.