Join Taz Tally for an in-depth discussion in this video Quick and easy target-based color adjustments, part of Adobe Camera Raw: Color Correction.
- Well, no printing program on color correction…would be complete without covering…color correction with targets, by golly!…So let's do that for this project.…Here we've got three images.…We have one image with books and a target…then we have exactly the same books, same exposure…same lighting, everything, but without the target…and then different set of books…but the same lighting and same exposure.…We're going to start by correcting the first image…with a target and then apply it to the other two images.…So let's go ahead and launch that, bring it in…to Adobe Camera Raw and you probably notice that…these are .DNG files, Digital Negative Files.…
I wanted to do at least one set…with digital negatives to show you that they behave…just like any other raw file format.…It's just Adobe's digital format…which is non-specific to any given manufacturer.…Okay!…So, the basis of this correction is the grayscale target.…And this is a grayscale target that I actually developed…and manufacture and sell specifically for this purpose…
- Working between Camera Raw, Photoshop, and Lightroom
- Evaluating color
- Identifying color casts by the numbers
- Making white-balance adjustments
- Setting critical highlights and shadows
- Adjusting skin tones
- Applying creative adjustments
- Correcting multiple images
Skill Level Intermediate
Learning Photoshop Color Correctionwith Taz Tally4h 9m Beginner
Advanced Photoshop Color Correctionwith Taz Tally5h 2m Advanced
1. Camera Raw Workflow and Tools
2. Evaluating Color in Camera Raw
3. Correcting Color in Camera Raw
Next steps1m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.