Join Taz Tally for an in-depth discussion in this video Opening images in Camera Raw via Bridge and Photoshop, part of Adobe Camera Raw: Color Correction.
- Let's get started actually working in Adobe Camera Raw…by showing you how you can open up images…inside of Camera Raw.…And there's multiple avenues for doing it.…Let's start with just going to Photoshop first.…And we're going to open up this file right here.…Notice this is Bridge.…We're just accessing the preview of the file right here.…This Anchor Point Feathers.cr2.…Now, that's the Canon version of their raw file format.…So let's go over to Photoshop.…And this is Photoshop CC.…And we'll just go underneath the File,…and go to Open.…And there's that image right there.…
That .cr2 image, that Cannon Camera Raw image.…And then we open.…Notice that this opens in the Camera Raw interface.…This is Camera Raw 9.1.…You want to keep track of the versions,…if you're accessing images multiple ways with Camera Raw.…At this point in time,…that's the most recent version of the file.…Notice that we are in Photoshop CC.…But we're accessing Camera Raw 9.1.…OK, now let's just Cancel that.…And then let's go back into Bridge.…So we went File, Open.…
- Working between Camera Raw, Photoshop, and Lightroom
- Evaluating color
- Identifying color casts by the numbers
- Making white-balance adjustments
- Setting critical highlights and shadows
- Adjusting skin tones
- Applying creative adjustments
- Correcting multiple images
Skill Level Intermediate
Learning Photoshop Color Correctionwith Taz Tally4h 9m Beginner
Advanced Photoshop Color Correctionwith Taz Tally5h 2m Advanced
1. Camera Raw Workflow and Tools
2. Evaluating Color in Camera Raw
3. Correcting Color in Camera Raw
Next steps1m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.