Join Taz Tally for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Adobe Camera Raw: Color Correction.
- Well congratulations to you for finishing up this course…on Color Correction in Adobe Camera Raw.…I hope you enjoyed it…and I hope it helps you with your color correction chores.…And if you'd like to find out more…about Camera Raw or Photoshop…or any other topics related to color correction…lots of resources on the web.…Of course one of the first places…you want to go right back to is lynda.com,…because there's a whole bunch of training available…for both Camera Raw and Photoshop right here.…So just go to the home page…and go to the Browse the library tool…and just type in camera raw,…and you'll find a variety of different courses and videos.…
And interestingly, if you do like I did…and you misspell camera, like leave the A off,…you'll actually find some more Camera Raw resources.…Don't ask me why, but it works.…Alright, so lots there on lynda.com to find.…You can also go to Adobe TV,…and that is tv.adobe.com.…And just type in Camera Raw.…And I suggest click on Tutorials here…and do a search for Camera Raw tutorials.…
- Working between Camera Raw, Photoshop, and Lightroom
- Evaluating color
- Identifying color casts by the numbers
- Making white-balance adjustments
- Setting critical highlights and shadows
- Adjusting skin tones
- Applying creative adjustments
- Correcting multiple images
Skill Level Intermediate
Learning Photoshop Color Correctionwith Taz Tally4h 9m Beginner
Advanced Photoshop Color Correctionwith Taz Tally5h 2m Advanced
1. Camera Raw Workflow and Tools
2. Evaluating Color in Camera Raw
3. Correcting Color in Camera Raw
Next steps1m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.