Join Taz Tally for an in-depth discussion in this video Making white balance adjustments, part of Color Correction in Adobe Camera Raw.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- In this next project we're going to use CoolZip again…and we're going to show you a little bit different…technique that you can use for accomplishing…the same thing we did in the previous project.…So go ahead an launch your CoolZip project.…Bring Zip up inside of Camera Raw…and if you've lost your color sample points…just go ahead and create another set…of the eight color sample points.…Their exact location is not critical,…it's just close to where we were before…and just to remember that we did a couple…of things last time.…Right? We used the light balance tool,…the neutralization tool, all right, in which…we neutralized Zip to make him cooler.…
Right? We did a compare and contrast.…We didn't like that one as much as we did the original.…Right? Then we neutralized the snow,…the blue is snow, which warmed up Zip even more…and we liked that one even more than the original.…All right and then shift q to go back in the original scene.…So let's go back to As Shot and remember…what we're talking about here is more subtle…
- Working between Camera Raw, Photoshop, and Lightroom
- Evaluating color
- Identifying color casts by the numbers
- Making white-balance adjustments
- Setting critical highlights and shadows
- Adjusting skin tones
- Applying creative adjustments
- Correcting multiple images
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Camera Raw Workflow and Tools
2. Evaluating Color in Camera Raw
3. Correcting Color in Camera Raw
Next steps1m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.