Join Taz Tally for an in-depth discussion in this video Finding and evaluating neutral areas, part of Adobe Camera Raw: Color Correction.
- For this project, I'd like to discuss the concept…of neutrals and finding, recognizing, locating neutrals…in an image.…And to do this, let's go ahead and open up…this cool Zip image.…Let's right-click and open up Camera Raw inside of Bridge…and this is my buddy, Zip.…He's my Cardigan Welsh Corgi.…He's eighteen. We've been skiing and hiking and biking…together and kayaking for eighteen years.…He's a real trooper and he's a real sweetheart.…And when we go out and we do winter ski camping…I got him his own pair of goggles to protect him…from the reflective sun, the polarized light.…
Anyway, so here we are on Glacial Lake in mid-winter…and interesting and fun photo…but it may not be just the right brightness and contrast…that we want or right color balance.…We look over here at the image, we see…a pretty good distribution of data, all the way from…highlight to shadow, alright.…And it's a bright image because of all the snow…and it was shot during the day.…We also see there's a little bit of problem here…with some peaking in the highlight, right?…
- Working between Camera Raw, Photoshop, and Lightroom
- Evaluating color
- Identifying color casts by the numbers
- Making white-balance adjustments
- Setting critical highlights and shadows
- Adjusting skin tones
- Applying creative adjustments
- Correcting multiple images
Skill Level Intermediate
Learning Photoshop Color Correctionwith Taz Tally4h 9m Beginner
Advanced Photoshop Color Correctionwith Taz Tally5h 2m Advanced
1. Camera Raw Workflow and Tools
2. Evaluating Color in Camera Raw
3. Correcting Color in Camera Raw
Next steps1m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.