Join Taz Tally for an in-depth discussion in this video Applying creative adjustments, part of Adobe Camera Raw: Color Correction.
- All right, now it's time to have a little bit of color fun…some creative color fun,…instead of correcting things, get them the way they're…supposed to be.…Although we had a little bit of fun with that…Green Glacier Lake fire and we have some more fun…with this Gnarly Reflections.…Notice this is a JPEG file and so we'll right click…and go Open in Camera Raw,…so we can open it in the Camera Raw interface…and use all the Camera Raw tools,…even though it's a TIFF or a JPEG file.…All right, so here we have an image,…this is a tree that I shot along the banks of the…Rio Grande River, right next to the Mexican border,…near Big Ben National Park.…
It was a foggy morning, if you look real carefully…you can see the sun just peeking through all the mist.…And I call it Gnarly Reflections 'cause I thought the tree…was really gnarly and I, of course, love the reflection.…So, and this is actually the way the scene looked.…I captured it the way it was and it had, you know,…a blue color cast to it, as you can see here.…When we look at the histogram, we see a very good…
- Working between Camera Raw, Photoshop, and Lightroom
- Evaluating color
- Identifying color casts by the numbers
- Making white-balance adjustments
- Setting critical highlights and shadows
- Adjusting skin tones
- Applying creative adjustments
- Correcting multiple images
Skill Level Intermediate
Learning Photoshop Color Correctionwith Taz Tally4h 9m Beginner
Advanced Photoshop Color Correctionwith Taz Tally5h 2m Advanced
1. Camera Raw Workflow and Tools
2. Evaluating Color in Camera Raw
3. Correcting Color in Camera Raw
Next steps1m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.