Join Taz Tally for an in-depth discussion in this video Adjusting multiple images, part of Adobe Camera Raw: Color Correction.
- In this two part project I'd like to show you…how you can apply corrections that you've achieved…in Adobe Camera Raw to multiple images.…We're going to use the same target based…corrections we used back earlier…in this chapter exercises project eight and nine.…And in case you haven't watched those,…and you're not really interested in target based adjustments…but you'd like to know how to apply any Camera Raw…based adjustments that you've made to multiple images,…which is used to target images as examples here.…Okay so first part is we're going to take these…three images, one of them which contains a target.…
And we're going to Open this In Camera Raw.…And in project number eight where we performed…this quick and dirty correction using this target.…We'll just quickly duplicate it here, where we chose…our White Balance Tool and just clicked…on the mid tone to neutralize the image.…And then we took our Whites and we dragged…this over here to achieve a nice tonal distribution.…It was a quick and dirty example of using a target…
- Working between Camera Raw, Photoshop, and Lightroom
- Evaluating color
- Identifying color casts by the numbers
- Making white-balance adjustments
- Setting critical highlights and shadows
- Adjusting skin tones
- Applying creative adjustments
- Correcting multiple images
Skill Level Intermediate
Learning Photoshop Color Correctionwith Taz Tally4h 9m Beginner
Advanced Photoshop Color Correctionwith Taz Tally5h 2m Advanced
1. Camera Raw Workflow and Tools
2. Evaluating Color in Camera Raw
3. Correcting Color in Camera Raw
Next steps1m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.