- View Offline
This course was created and produced by Rich Harrington. We are honored to host this content in our library.
- The benefits and drawbacks of tethered shooting
- Creating a stable platform
- Tethering the camera
- Building a tethered station
- Tethering with Lightroom, Aperture, and more
- Choosing a wireless memory card
- Connecting a CamRanger
- Shooting with a GoPro
Skill Level Appropriate for all
- Hi, my name's Rich Harrington. And welcome to this course on tethered shooting. I'm gonna walk you through all the things you need to know to get up and running with a tethered shooting workflow. Essentially, you're gonna learn how to connect your camera to a computer, an external monitor, perhaps using an iPad, or a wireless device to sync the files. And you'll see all sorts of benefits to this workflow. We're gonna take a look at a studio environment, but we'll also jump out into the field and show you a couple of field locations with tethering, both wired and wireless, and walk you through some of the benefits of those.
We've got a lot of ground to cover today, so let's jump in.