- View Offline
This course was created and produced by RHED Pixel. We're honored to host this training in our library.
- Packing for the shoot
- Managing power on location
- Protecting your GoPro
- Mounting a GoPro
- Using a Steadicam Smoothee or Curve
- Using head, chest, or wrist mount
- Positioning your GoPro with clamps, poles, and GorillaPods
- Mic'ing and lighting a shoot
Skill Level Intermediate
- Hi, my name's Rich Harrington and as you can hear behind me, we've headed out to the skate park to do some shooting with GoPro cameras. Now this course is going to cover skateboarding but it's not just about skateboarding. It's all about action photography and action video so we're going to put the cameras in some really cool places. We're going to get point of view shots. Put the camera underneath the board, mount it in different situations, go for multiple angles of coverage. It's going to work out really well to tell a story. Now I'm hoping you've already checked out our GoPro Fundamentals course where we go through all the essential things you need to know about setting up a GoPro and going through the different menus.
If you haven't watched it, I'd check that out first, but today, we're going to put those techniques and those options into play. We're going to get some fantastic shots with lots of different styles of shooting. This is a very good class. You're going to get lots of inspiration on different ways to shoot and how to get the most out of you camera. So just come in with a basic knowledge and a single GoPro and you'll learn as we dig in.