Join Ben Long for an in-depth discussion in this video Playing back movies, part of Nikon D7000 Essential Training.
Just as you can review your still images, you can watch any videos you've shot…right here on the screen.…Just go into Playback mode.…Anything that is a video will have this OK Play control on it.…Hit OK to go into Playback mode, your video will immediately start playing.…You can see the current time ticking off here, total time over here.…I can control the volume of the audio with the Zoom In and Out buttons, and I've…got Transport controls right here.…This is the little key that shows what these different buttons do.…Down pauses video, OK causes video to play.…
My video is about to finish, so I come back out here.…I'm going to hit OK again to start it up.…I can stop video altogether by hitting the Up button.…That'll take me back out.…I can press the Forward button to fast forward, and as I keep pressing it, my…fast forward accelerates.…That only happens if I'm playing. You should notice.…I'm going to start playing the video again here.…As long as it's playing, I can fast forward, I can also rewind by hitting the…
- What is an SLR?
- Attaching a lens to a camera
- Deciding how many batteries and media cards are needed
- Setting Auto mode
- Changing ISO
- Changing image format and size
- Manually selecting a focus point
- Correcting exposure while shooting
- Controlling white balance
- Using a driver and self-timer
- Auto exposure bracketing
- Selecting a picture style
- Using Live View
- Shooting video
- Using custom functions, such as ISO expansion and mirror lockup
- Cleaning the camera and sensor
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting to Know Your Nikon SLR
2. Shooting in Auto Mode
3. Shooting in Program Mode
4. Controlling Autofocus
5. Controlling White Balance
Using white balance presets2m 11s
6. Understanding Release Modes
7. Using the Exposure Control Options
8. More Playback Options
9. Shooting with Scene Modes
10. Shooting with Flash
11. Shooting with Picture Styles
12. Using Live View
13. Shooting Video
14. Customizing Menus and Modes
15. Using Custom Settings
16. Retouching Images
17. Caring for Your Camera
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.