When you put your camera on a tripod, you are usually going to want the…camera to be leveled. To help you with that, the 60D gives you a built-in level.…I am going to press the INFO button, which gets me my info screen.…If I press it again, I get through to the level, and the level is showing me…that I'm out of black right now.…The red line and the gray line are not in the same place.…So I am just going to loosen up my tripod head here and tilt my camera, and…look--as I tilt it, the horizon moves around there.…If I can get it to where the line is green, I get level.…
It's kind of like a little video game…you can play right on your camera.…So I am going to hold it right there and lock that back down, and now my camera is leveled.…I can get out of this by just half- pressing the shutter button, and now I am…ready to shoot straight, level pictures.…
- What is an SLR?
- Attaching a lens to a camera
- Deciding how many batteries and media cards are needed
- Setting Auto mode
- Changing ISO
- Changing image format and size
- Manually selecting a focus point
- Correcting exposure while shooting
- Controlling white balance
- Using a driver and self-timer
- Auto exposure bracketing
- Selecting a picture style
- Using Live View
- Shooting video
- Using custom functions, such as ISO expansion and mirror lockup
- Cleaning the camera and sensor
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting to Know Your Canon SLR
2. Shooting in Auto Mode
3. Shooting in Program Mode
4. Controlling Autofocus
5. Controlling White Balance
Using white balance presets2m 28s
6. Using Drive Mode and the Self-Timer
7. Using Exposure Control Options
8. More Playback Options
9. Shooting with Scene Modes
10. Shooting with Flash
11. Shooting with Picture Styles
12. Using Live View
13. Shooting Video
14. Customizing Menus and Functions
15. Using Custom Functions
16. Caring for Your Camera
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.