Join Ben Long for an in-depth discussion in this video Image review, part of Canon 60D Essential Training.
As soon as you take a picture, your camera displays it on the rear LCD Screen.…By default, the image stays up for a few seconds, and then it goes away.…This gives you a chance to quickly review your image without having to manage…any camera controls.…However, you do have a little bit of control while that image is being displayed.…I want to start by showing you that it's possible to change that review time.…You go down here in the first shooting menu to Image review.…You see that it defaults to 2 seconds.…I can pop that open and I've got all sorts of options, including an indefinite…option, which is Hold.…
So now if I take a shot, it comes up, and it's just going to stay there until I…half-press the Shutter button or menu button or another control.…When I have an image up for review, I can, if I want, choose to delete it.…I just hit the Trashcan button up here and it pops up this menu asking me to confirm.…I am going to hit Erase.…It deletes it and then the screen goes blank, because now I'm back into Shooting mode.…
- What is an SLR?
- Attaching a lens to a camera
- Deciding how many batteries and media cards are needed
- Setting Auto mode
- Changing ISO
- Changing image format and size
- Manually selecting a focus point
- Correcting exposure while shooting
- Controlling white balance
- Using a driver and self-timer
- Auto exposure bracketing
- Selecting a picture style
- Using Live View
- Shooting video
- Using custom functions, such as ISO expansion and mirror lockup
- Cleaning the camera and sensor
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting to Know Your Canon SLR
2. Shooting in Auto Mode
3. Shooting in Program Mode
4. Controlling Autofocus
5. Controlling White Balance
Using white balance presets2m 28s
6. Using Drive Mode and the Self-Timer
7. Using Exposure Control Options
8. More Playback Options
9. Shooting with Scene Modes
10. Shooting with Flash
11. Shooting with Picture Styles
12. Using Live View
13. Shooting Video
14. Customizing Menus and Functions
15. Using Custom Functions
16. Caring for Your Camera
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.