Join Ben Long for an in-depth discussion in this video Image playback, part of Canon 60D Essential Training.
Your camera has a big collection of image playback features. You've already seen…how it displays an image immediately after you shoot, but of course you can also…go in and browse all of the pictures that are stored on your media card.…What may not realize though is that you can perform a lot of image editing…functions on those images directly in the camera.…I am going to go into Playback mode now just by pressing this Playback button right here.…When I do, I see the last image that I took, along with some of the metadata that…is stored with the image.…I can see that this is image number 11 of 11 images on the card.…
It was shot at an 80th of a second at 5.6. The image number--…this is part of the file name--is 0177 and it's in a folder called 100.…You'll learn more about file names and folders later.…I can scroll forward and backward through the images that I've shot using the Wheel here.…You can see there is image number 10 and number 9.…I can also use the buttons on the Control Pad to go forward and backward.…
- What is an SLR?
- Attaching a lens to a camera
- Deciding how many batteries and media cards are needed
- Setting Auto mode
- Changing ISO
- Changing image format and size
- Manually selecting a focus point
- Correcting exposure while shooting
- Controlling white balance
- Using a driver and self-timer
- Auto exposure bracketing
- Selecting a picture style
- Using Live View
- Shooting video
- Using custom functions, such as ISO expansion and mirror lockup
- Cleaning the camera and sensor
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting to Know Your Canon SLR
2. Shooting in Auto Mode
3. Shooting in Program Mode
4. Controlling Autofocus
5. Controlling White Balance
Using white balance presets2m 28s
6. Using Drive Mode and the Self-Timer
7. Using Exposure Control Options
8. More Playback Options
9. Shooting with Scene Modes
10. Shooting with Flash
11. Shooting with Picture Styles
12. Using Live View
13. Shooting Video
14. Customizing Menus and Functions
15. Using Custom Functions
16. Caring for Your Camera
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.