Ready to watch this entire course?
Become a member and get unlimited access to the entire skills library of over 4,900 courses, including more Photography and personalized recommendations.Start Your Free Trial Now
- View Offline
- Comparing off-camera flash to on-camera flash
- Getting started with equipment
- Triggering a remote flash
- Shooting with off-camera lighting
- Balancing the output from multiple flashes
- Simplifying exposure with Canon and Nikon flash systems
- Viewing the results from a shoot
- Sharing favorite shots on Flickr
Skill Level Intermediate
Well, we've reached the end of the road on this photo assignment, and now it's time for me to turn the reigns over to you. I hope you've had a good time, and I hope you feel confident now to take that flash off the camera and take some good shots. I want to remind you, we have other photo assignments. We have natural light portraits and fill flash and backlit. So, if you have enjoyed this, take a look at those. Go take some pictures. I'm going to go take some pictures, and I'll see you at lynda.com.