Your camera's autofocus is pretty amazing.…It's speedy, it's able to work in surprisingly low light, and it's often able to…figure out exactly what your subject is.…For most situations, autofocus will give you all of the focusing power that you need.…By default, your autofocus works in One Shot mode.…This is the autofocus procedure that you're already used to.…You half-press the Shutter button, you wait for the camera to beep to indicate…that it's locked focus, and you double-check that the focus point it has…chosen is correct, then you press the Shutter button the rest of the way to take the shot.…If you're manually choosing a focus point, then your process will be a little…bit different, as we discussed earlier.…
Your camera has two other focus modes though.…Servo focus, which attempts to track a moving subject in your scene and always…keep it in focus, and AI Focus, which attempts to automatically determine…whether to use One Shot or Servo focus.…Changing your Autofocus mode very simple on the 60D.…
- What is an SLR?
- Attaching a lens to a camera
- Deciding how many batteries and media cards are needed
- Setting Auto mode
- Changing ISO
- Changing image format and size
- Manually selecting a focus point
- Correcting exposure while shooting
- Controlling white balance
- Using a driver and self-timer
- Auto exposure bracketing
- Selecting a picture style
- Using Live View
- Shooting video
- Using custom functions, such as ISO expansion and mirror lockup
- Cleaning the camera and sensor
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting to Know Your Canon SLR
2. Shooting in Auto Mode
3. Shooting in Program Mode
4. Controlling Autofocus
5. Controlling White Balance
Using white balance presets2m 28s
6. Using Drive Mode and the Self-Timer
7. Using Exposure Control Options
8. More Playback Options
9. Shooting with Scene Modes
10. Shooting with Flash
11. Shooting with Picture Styles
12. Using Live View
13. Shooting Video
14. Customizing Menus and Functions
15. Using Custom Functions
16. Caring for Your Camera
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.