Join Ben Long for an in-depth discussion in this video Copyright information, part of Nikon D7000 Essential Training.
Amongst all the other metadata that stored with your image there is a Copyright…field where you can put your name and copyright information.…You can add this metadata using your Image Editor, but you can also configure…your camera so that the copyright information gets added to every single image you shoot.…Having your copyright included with your images provides a fair amount of…legal protection should you find that someone has used an image without your permission.…To enter your copyright information go into the Menu.…In the Setup menu you'll see a Copyright information item. Go over there.…
By default it set to Off.…I can enter two different pieces of copyright information.…first I can put in my name, so I just go through here and pick out my name.…When I'm done I hit the magnifying glass button the Plus button for OK and that…stores my name there.…I can also enter some other Copyright information here, I could say Copyright…and the year or something like that.…I'm not going to bother to fill that in right now.…
- What is an SLR?
- Attaching a lens to a camera
- Deciding how many batteries and media cards are needed
- Setting Auto mode
- Changing ISO
- Changing image format and size
- Manually selecting a focus point
- Correcting exposure while shooting
- Controlling white balance
- Using a driver and self-timer
- Auto exposure bracketing
- Selecting a picture style
- Using Live View
- Shooting video
- Using custom functions, such as ISO expansion and mirror lockup
- Cleaning the camera and sensor
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting to Know Your Nikon SLR
2. Shooting in Auto Mode
3. Shooting in Program Mode
4. Controlling Autofocus
5. Controlling White Balance
Using white balance presets2m 11s
6. Understanding Release Modes
7. Using the Exposure Control Options
8. More Playback Options
9. Shooting with Scene Modes
10. Shooting with Flash
11. Shooting with Picture Styles
12. Using Live View
13. Shooting Video
14. Customizing Menus and Modes
15. Using Custom Settings
16. Retouching Images
17. Caring for Your Camera
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.