Join Ben Long for an in-depth discussion in this video Copyright information, part of Canon 60D Essential Training.
Amongst all the other metadata that stored with your image, there's a copyright…field where you can put your name and copyright information.…You can add this metadata using your image editor, but you can also configure…your camera so that the copyright information gets added to every single image you shoot.…Having your copyright included with your images provides a fair amount of…legal protection should you find that someone has used an image without your permission.…Located in the third tools menu, this one right here, you'll see…Copyright information.…This is where I can enter my copyright information. It gives me separate commands…for entering my name and my copyright details. That's because I am going to want…to change the copyright details every year as the year changes.…
So I am going to enter my name here.…I've got two fields.…A field for where my name is going to be, and then all these letters I can…choose from. And this is showing me that the Q button swaps me between these two fields.…
- What is an SLR?
- Attaching a lens to a camera
- Deciding how many batteries and media cards are needed
- Setting Auto mode
- Changing ISO
- Changing image format and size
- Manually selecting a focus point
- Correcting exposure while shooting
- Controlling white balance
- Using a driver and self-timer
- Auto exposure bracketing
- Selecting a picture style
- Using Live View
- Shooting video
- Using custom functions, such as ISO expansion and mirror lockup
- Cleaning the camera and sensor
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting to Know Your Canon SLR
2. Shooting in Auto Mode
3. Shooting in Program Mode
4. Controlling Autofocus
5. Controlling White Balance
Using white balance presets2m 28s
6. Using Drive Mode and the Self-Timer
7. Using Exposure Control Options
8. More Playback Options
9. Shooting with Scene Modes
10. Shooting with Flash
11. Shooting with Picture Styles
12. Using Live View
13. Shooting Video
14. Customizing Menus and Functions
15. Using Custom Functions
16. Caring for Your Camera
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.