Join Ben Long for an in-depth discussion in this video Copyright information, part of Canon Rebel T3i (600D and Kiss X5) Essential Training.
Amongst all the other metadata that's stored with your image there's a copyright…field where you can put your name and copyright information.…You can add this metadata using your image editor, but you can also configure…your camera so that the copyright information gets added to every single image you shoot.…Having your copyright included with your images provides a fair amount of…legal protection, should you find that someone has used an image without your permission.…You enter your copyright information using a menu command.…I'm going to go here into the menu over here, to the third tools menu, to…Copyright information, hit set.…
There are four options.…I cannot choose Display copyright info or Delete copyright info right now,…because I don't have any in here to display or delete.…So those are grayed out.…I'm going to enter author's name.…I get these two fields.…This upper field is where my name will be displayed as I type it.…This lower field is an alphabet that I can pick out my name from.…
- What is an SLR?
- Attaching a lens to a camera
- Deciding how many batteries and media cards are needed
- Setting Auto mode
- Changing ISO
- Changing image format and size
- Manually selecting a focus point
- Correcting exposure while shooting
- Controlling white balance
- Using a driver and self-timer
- Auto exposure bracketing
- Selecting a picture style
- Using Live View
- Shooting video
- Using custom functions, such as ISO expansion and mirror lockup
- Cleaning the camera and sensor
Skill Level Beginner
Q: Will the lessons in this course work with the Canon T3 too?
A: The main differences between the Canon T3i and the T3 are some video capabilities. Other than that, and some minor menu differences, you should be able to use the lessons in this course with the T3 with no issues.
1. Getting to Know Your Canon Digital SLR
2. Shooting in Auto Mode
3. Shooting in Program Mode
4. Controlling Autofocus
5. Controlling White Balance
6. Using Drive Mode and the Self-Timer
7. Using the Exposure Control Options
8. Using More Playback Options
9. Shooting with Scene Modes
What is a scene mode?1m 8s
10. Shooting with Flash
11. Shooting with Picture Styles
12. Using Live View
13. Shooting Video
14. Customizing Menus and Functions
15. Caring for Your Camera
Firmware updates1m 24s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.