Join Ben Long for an in-depth discussion in this video CL mode shooting speed, part of Nikon D7000 Essential Training.
As you've seen, I have two continuous shooting modes on the D7000.…Continuous Low and Continuous High which offer different bursting speeds when I…am shooting continuously.…I can change the speed of the lower mode.…Continuous Low can be altered by going into the Custom Settings menu, into…Shooting/display, the d group, then going down here to CL mode shooting speed.…So that's the shooting speed of continuous low mode.…When I go in here by default, I am at 3 frames per second.…
If I want, I can slow that down to 2 or 1, or I can speed it up to be the…same as Continuous High.…This setting also controls the Frame Advance Rate for single frame shooting when…I am using the Interval Timer.…That's why I get the option to speed it up as well as slow it down.…So what this can be useful for is if your Continuous Low mode is still too…fast, if your action is progressing so slowly that 3 Frames Per Second is not…showing much change from one frame to another, then you may want to slow it…down to 2 frames or 1 frame.…
- What is an SLR?
- Attaching a lens to a camera
- Deciding how many batteries and media cards are needed
- Setting Auto mode
- Changing ISO
- Changing image format and size
- Manually selecting a focus point
- Correcting exposure while shooting
- Controlling white balance
- Using a driver and self-timer
- Auto exposure bracketing
- Selecting a picture style
- Using Live View
- Shooting video
- Using custom functions, such as ISO expansion and mirror lockup
- Cleaning the camera and sensor
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting to Know Your Nikon SLR
2. Shooting in Auto Mode
3. Shooting in Program Mode
4. Controlling Autofocus
5. Controlling White Balance
Using white balance presets2m 11s
6. Understanding Release Modes
7. Using the Exposure Control Options
8. More Playback Options
9. Shooting with Scene Modes
10. Shooting with Flash
11. Shooting with Picture Styles
12. Using Live View
13. Shooting Video
14. Customizing Menus and Modes
15. Using Custom Settings
16. Retouching Images
17. Caring for Your Camera
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.