Your 60D can give you some interesting information about its own battery.…If you go into the Menu, to the third tool menu, the first item is Battery Info,…and it gives me this little status page about the battery.…LP-E6 is the type of battery that this camera uses, so if you ordering a new…one, you want to look for that.…Right now it's saying I have 84% charge remaining in this particular charge.…I have taken 26 pictures with this camera.…This is a very valuable piece of information if you ever want to sell your camera.…A lot of people will ask you how many shutter actuations there have been; they…just mean how many pictures have you taken.…
Recharge performance is just a simple little three dot scale to give you an idea…of how well the battery is continuing to recharge.…As this goes down, you know your battery's wearing out.…So if you are getting ready to go on an extended trip, and you've got one bar over…here, you might want to invest in a new battery before you go.…Canon sells, of course, their own batteries, and their manual will say that's the…
- What is an SLR?
- Attaching a lens to a camera
- Deciding how many batteries and media cards are needed
- Setting Auto mode
- Changing ISO
- Changing image format and size
- Manually selecting a focus point
- Correcting exposure while shooting
- Controlling white balance
- Using a driver and self-timer
- Auto exposure bracketing
- Selecting a picture style
- Using Live View
- Shooting video
- Using custom functions, such as ISO expansion and mirror lockup
- Cleaning the camera and sensor
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting to Know Your Canon SLR
2. Shooting in Auto Mode
3. Shooting in Program Mode
4. Controlling Autofocus
5. Controlling White Balance
Using white balance presets2m 28s
6. Using Drive Mode and the Self-Timer
7. Using Exposure Control Options
8. More Playback Options
9. Shooting with Scene Modes
10. Shooting with Flash
11. Shooting with Picture Styles
12. Using Live View
13. Shooting Video
14. Customizing Menus and Functions
15. Using Custom Functions
16. Caring for Your Camera
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.