We're all familiar with the idea that you can apply special effects to an image…using image editing software on our computers,…but there are actually some special effects you can apply in camera on the 60D.…I'm going to jazz up this image a little bit with an effect.…I'm going to go to the MENU, and in the first Playback menu…you'll see something called Creative filters.…You can actually launch into this without being in Playback mode first.…When I go into here, it warns me that only compatible images are going to be displayed.…That lets me know that if I've put some images on the card from somewhere…else, they may not appear here, but anything I've shot with the camera is…going to show up here.…
I can browse through my images until I find one that I want;…I'm just going to work with this one.…And I see that something is going to happen if I hit the SET button, so I press…the SET button, and I get here to my selection of creative filters.…I've got Grainy Black and White, Soft focus, Toy camera effect, and Miniature effect.…
- What is an SLR?
- Attaching a lens to a camera
- Deciding how many batteries and media cards are needed
- Setting Auto mode
- Changing ISO
- Changing image format and size
- Manually selecting a focus point
- Correcting exposure while shooting
- Controlling white balance
- Using a driver and self-timer
- Auto exposure bracketing
- Selecting a picture style
- Using Live View
- Shooting video
- Using custom functions, such as ISO expansion and mirror lockup
- Cleaning the camera and sensor
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting to Know Your Canon SLR
2. Shooting in Auto Mode
3. Shooting in Program Mode
4. Controlling Autofocus
5. Controlling White Balance
Using white balance presets2m 28s
6. Using Drive Mode and the Self-Timer
7. Using Exposure Control Options
8. More Playback Options
9. Shooting with Scene Modes
10. Shooting with Flash
11. Shooting with Picture Styles
12. Using Live View
13. Shooting Video
14. Customizing Menus and Functions
15. Using Custom Functions
16. Caring for Your Camera
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.