Understand what types of photos can be shared and what you should think carefully about before sharing. Includes protection of personal property, identity, children, physical safety and etiquette. Also learn to understand copyrights and licenses and using the Google reverse image search function to find redistributed photos.
- [Voiceover] The internet can be a fantastic place…to communicate, explore, and learn.…It's also one of the most dangerous places…when it comes to your personal information.…Before uploading or sharing any photos or videos,…here are some safety and etiquette tips to consider.…The moment you post anything on the internet,…it's out of your control.…Even after it's been removed,…it's possible it has been copied by someone else,…and it can be re-distributed…and shared without your knowledge.…Never post anything you would not want…to show you grandmother, employer, or anyone else.…
- Choosing a file type for storage
- Deleting duplicate and low-quality photos
- Scanning prints
- Transferring photos and videos to the cloud or physical storage
- Finding photos and videos
- Sharing photos