Join Sahil Malik for an in-depth discussion in this video A basic primer on TypeScript, part of Developing Cordova Apps with Visual Studio Code and Typescript.
- [Instructor] Now let's start talking…about using TypeScript with Cordova.…Let's start with a very basic primer on TypeScript.…No, this is not an end-to-end tutorial on TypeScript.…There are other courses you can follow on for that.…I just intend to show you here what…the advantage of using TypeScript is,…and the unique challenges it'll produce for you,…specifically in the Cordova domain.…TypeScript has been around for a while,…and this screenshot was quite a while ago.…But this definition is very nice.…
TypeScript bridges that gap.…
- Setting up your environment
- Adding the browser platform
- Adding and debugging the Android and iOS platforms
- Interacting with Native using plugins
- Why use plugins?
- Using TypeScript with Cordova
- Converting your code to TypeScript
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Setting Up Your Environment
2. Going Multiplatform
Add the browser platform3m 7s
3. Interacting with Native Using Plugins
4. Using TypeScript with Cordova
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.