Join Sahil Malik for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of Developing Cordova Apps with Visual Studio Code and Typescript.
While I won't be diving into the depths of those, you don't need to be a TypeScript expert to take this course. However, I do hope that this course will encourage you to learn TypeScript to a greater extent, and you'll be able to get more value out of this course if you knew TypeScript better. Of course, of you're an expert at SASS, SCSS, Gulp, jQuery, any other web technology, those skills are also applicable to the concepts you will see in this course. Even though I'm not calling out every single web technology in this course, note that all of these technologies clearly can be applied with Cordova, and you will find this course useful.
- Setting up your environment
- Adding the browser platform
- Adding and debugging the Android and iOS platforms
- Interacting with Native using plugins
- Why use plugins?
- Using TypeScript with Cordova
- Converting your code to TypeScript