Join Sahil Malik for an in-depth discussion in this video Use webpack to bundle our code, part of Developing Cordova Apps with Visual Studio Code and Typescript.
- Setting up your environment
- Adding the browser platform
- Adding and debugging the Android and iOS platforms
- Interacting with Native using plugins
- Why use plugins?
- Using TypeScript with Cordova
- Converting your code to TypeScript
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Setting Up Your Environment
2. Going Multiplatform
Add the browser platform3m 7s
3. Interacting with Native Using Plugins
4. Using TypeScript with Cordova
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.