Join Joseph Labrecque for an in-depth discussion in this video Bunny movement, part of HTML5 Game Development with Phaser.
- The entities we created aren't really…doing anything yet.…We can fix that through Phaser's tween system…in coordination with the animation states…that we have assigned to them upon creation.…So inside of our game JS file, inside of build bunnies,…we've added a number of different animations.…What we want to do is have these animations…actually trigger off at certain points when we're…manually tweening this bunny movement.…So to do that I've got a number of functions…that I'm going to paste into our code editor…right here, so that we can go over them.…
The first one is assign bunny movement.…So assign bunny movement will actually,…inside of build bunnies, right after play,…save this, assign bunny movement, and pass…in the current bunny instance in there.…That'll get the bunnies moving right away.…This assign bunny movement function does…a number of different things.…So we have a position and a delay.…Both of these different variables are going…to be based on a random number, so the position…itself is not the position that the bunny…
- Downloading the Phaser framework
- Creating your first Phaser project
- Building the preloader and menu states
- Creating and spawning entities
- Working with particles and emitters
- Detecting and handling collisions
- Detecting "game over"
- Adding sound effects and text
- Preparing for mobile deployment
Skill Level Beginner
1. Setting Up Phaser
2. Configuring Loaders and States
3. Populating the World
5. Wrapping Things Up
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.