Join Joseph Labrecque for an in-depth discussion in this video Bootloader setup, part of HTML5 Game Development with Phaser.
And we'll set that equal to an empty object.…The next thing we'll do is define our boot state on BunnyDefender.…So to do that, BunnyDefender.boot and set that equal to a new function.…Within this function we need to pass in our game object so…we just pass in game right there.…Then we simply set the opening and ending curly braces.…This game object here is the same object that we created inside of…our index.html file right here, additionally.…
This boot object right here on bunny defender has to…
- Downloading the Phaser framework
- Creating your first Phaser project
- Building the preloader and menu states
- Creating and spawning entities
- Working with particles and emitters
- Detecting and handling collisions
- Detecting "game over"
- Adding sound effects and text
- Preparing for mobile deployment
Skill Level Beginner
1. Setting Up Phaser
2. Configuring Loaders and States
3. Populating the World
5. Wrapping Things Up
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.