- Identify the various meanings money has to people.
- Describe strategies for overcoming financial frustrations.
- Differentiate the ways in which human bodies handle stress.
- Define the factors in the 3S cash flow model.
- Relate actions to a successful method of managing cash flow.
Skill Level Beginner
- When we make decisions about money, how to spend it, what we do to earn it, how we put it aside and grow it for the future, we're dealing with a lot more than just numbers. Money is woven into the most intimate aspects of our lives. It's part of who we are, how we take care of ourselves, and how we connect with others. Money can also be a physical experience with certain financial events lighting up our brains like a pinball machine. Hi, I'm Amanda Clayman. Helping people take control of their financial health is my passion. In this course, I'll introduce you to the concept of financial wellness, a way of balancing the cognitive, emotional, physical, and interpersonal aspects of money to bring our goals and behavior into alignment. I've organized the work into three sections. In the first, we'll explore the factors that impact how we think about and use money. In section two, we'll prepare and organize ourselves for financial change. And in the third section, I'll take you step by step through the creation and implementation of your new cash flow plan. Welcome, let's begin.