Up and Running with Perfect Photo Suite 8
Abba Shapiro introduces Perfect Photo Suite, eight powerful modules that allow you to enhance photos, add effects, swap backgrounds, retouch portraits, and convert color photos to evocative black-and-white images. Perfect Photo Suite can be used as both a standalone application and integrated with Aperture, Lightroom, and Photoshop. Abba covers both workflows, and delivers three different adjustment challenges, which help you test your skills.
This is an introductory course produced by RHED Pixel to help both beginner and seasoned photographers quickly realize the benefits of Perfect Photo Suite 8. We are honored to host this training in our library.
- What is Perfect Photo Suite 8?
- What's the right version for you?
- Installing the software
- Importing media into the Layers module
- Making quick fixes with the Enhance module
- Adjusting skin tone in the Portrait module
- Applying effects presets
- Creating masks
- Resizing images
- Integrating Photo Perfect Suite with Lightroom, Photoshop, and Aperture
- Hi, I'm Abba Shapiro, and welcome to Up and Running with Perfect Photo Suite. In this course, we're going to learn how to take your normal, plain images, and jazz them up by adding effects, by masking out backgrounds that you don't want, by turning them into beautiful black-and-white images, and enhancing portraits that you may have shot. Now, let's get up and running with Perfect Photo Suite.
Lightroom 5: 04 Creating Slideshows19,789 Views
Up and Running with HDR Efex Pro 2.041,164 Views
Learning Silver Efex Pro 247,174 Views
Nik Creative Effects Workshop61,534 Views
Enhancing a Sunset Photograph with Lightroom and Photoshop56,182 Views
The Practicing Photographer1,787,756 Views
Lightroom CC Essential Training (2015)1,140,234 Views
Photoshop CC Essential Training (2013)3,294,268 Views
Photoshop CC Essential Training (2015)2,428,752 Views
Deke's Techniques1,567,617 Views