Join Abba Shapiro for an in-depth discussion in this video Organizing and transforming layers, part of Up and Running with Perfect Photo Suite 8.
- View Offline
- Now that we have a couple…of layers in our document,…as a matter of fact I've saved this document…in a specific folder if you go ahead…and step inside your Exercise folder,…you'll see a folder called "Works in Progress".…Now I'm going to go ahead and open this.…But the first thing I want you to do is…go ahead and open "O3_O1 Rembrandt",…and this is actually a PhotoShop document.…Any PhotoShop document that you open up…that has layers will automatically open up with layers.…I'm going to simply select it and…then open it up in the Layers module.…
I don't want to add this as a layer.…I'm going to edit a copy because…I want to work with just this file.…I don't want to layer this file…on top of another file.…I'm going to say "Edit a Copy".…I'll click OK and as you see…we have our texture on top of our image.…Now there's a lot wrong with this.…First of all we can't see the person,…and second of all it's actually not the right size.…The first thing I want to do is select…the texture that I've laid on top,…and I'm going to go to one of my tools,…
This is an introductory course produced by RHED Pixel to help both beginner and seasoned photographers quickly realize the benefits of Perfect Photo Suite 8. We are honored to host this training in our library.
- What is Perfect Photo Suite 8?
- What's the right version for you?
- Installing the software
- Importing media into the Layers module
- Making quick fixes with the Enhance module
- Adjusting skin tone in the Portrait module
- Applying effects presets
- Creating masks
- Resizing images
- Integrating Photo Perfect Suite with Lightroom, Photoshop, and Aperture