Join Christopher Matthew Spencer for an in-depth discussion in this video Working with payment buttons, part of PayPal Essential Training.
- When a shopping cart or other e-commerce solution…is just too much for your uncomplicated business,…PayPal buttons offer you a powerful way…to accept major credit cards or debit cards…on your website, your blog, or anywhere you can post HTML.…So let's talk about buttons for a second.…Let's go over to the Tools menu,…then click on "PayPal Buttons."…Now, there's a list of saved buttons,…and there're some sample buttons…that you can take a look at.…I'm gonna show you a button I've already set up.…If you want to create a new button,…you simply click on this link right here,…and you fill in the form, however, I'm gonna show you…one that I've already set up.…
It's pretty intuitive, and I'm gonna to go ahead…and edit it for you and show you what it looks like.…This is for a book that I wrote.…First, you put in the name of the book,…or in your case, it's whatever product you're selling.…The Item ID number is your inventory control number.…Then you put in the Price and the Currency.…And then you have some options here to customize the button.…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
The course then covers making payments, sending invoices, setting up payment buttons, running reports, and refunding payments with PayPal. It also shows how to use the PayPal Mobile app as well as the PayPal Here credit card reader for face-to-face purchases and as a point-of-sale system for retailers. Lastly, Christopher Matthew explores PayPal shipping as well as tips for avoiding transaction disputes and accepting donations for nonprofits.
- Setting up an account
- Understanding PayPal protection for buyers and sellers
- Sending money
- Sending payments
- Requesting money
- Connecting PayPal to ecommerce sites
- Searching transactions
- Adding and withdrawing funds
- Using PayPal Mobile
- Using PayPal Here's point-of-sale solution with a card reader
- Shipping packages through the post office and UPS with PayPal
- Avoiding transaction disputes
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Paying with PayPal
3. Getting Paid and Working with Payment Data
4. Account Management
5. Using PayPal Mobile
6. Using PayPal Here
7. Shipping Packages with PayPal
Preparing shipping labels8m 24s
PayPal for nonprofits2m 27s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.