Join Christopher Matthew Spencer for an in-depth discussion in this video What it is and what you'll need, part of PayPal Essential Training.
- PayPal has an integrated shipping system…that offers you a way to prepare shipping labels…and send packages far more easily than dealing…with waiting in long lines.…You can learn more about this by…visiting PayPal.com/shipping.…With PayPal Shipping you can purchase Post Office…or UPS labels online without a monthly fee…and with no surcharges.…You can add insurance, ship internationally,…track shipments, and print multiple…shipment labels at the same time.…If you're an eBay seller, you may become confused…by the reference to UPS because eBay's preferred partners…are the US Postal Service and FedEx.…
PayPal chose United Parcel Service…as their integrated partner.…While eBay's shipping program is accessible…directly from the item page on eBay,…if you must ship UPS, you have the option…to log into PayPal and use UPS as the shipping method…for that particular sale when it's what the customer…requested or if it's more convenient for you.…I'm going to show you on an eBay listing…page how that's integrated.…Here's an actual sale that I made on eBay.…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
The course then covers making payments, sending invoices, setting up payment buttons, running reports, and refunding payments with PayPal. It also shows how to use the PayPal Mobile app as well as the PayPal Here credit card reader for face-to-face purchases and as a point-of-sale system for retailers. Lastly, Christopher Matthew explores PayPal shipping as well as tips for avoiding transaction disputes and accepting donations for nonprofits.
- Setting up an account
- Understanding PayPal protection for buyers and sellers
- Sending money
- Sending payments
- Requesting money
- Connecting PayPal to ecommerce sites
- Searching transactions
- Adding and withdrawing funds
- Using PayPal Mobile
- Using PayPal Here's point-of-sale solution with a card reader
- Shipping packages through the post office and UPS with PayPal
- Avoiding transaction disputes
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Paying with PayPal
3. Getting Paid and Working with Payment Data
4. Account Management
5. Using PayPal Mobile
6. Using PayPal Here
7. Shipping Packages with PayPal
Preparing shipping labels8m 24s
PayPal for nonprofits2m 27s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.