Join Christopher Matthew Spencer for an in-depth discussion in this video What it is and what you'll need, part of PayPal Essential Training.
- PayPal offers an excellent mobile experience…when you're on the go.…The mobile phone registered to your PayPal account…will access simple text commands…to check your balance, to request a payment,…or to send somebody money.…The PayPal mobile app is available for iOS,…Android-enabled devices and Windows devices,…and you'll first need to download it and install it…from the Apps Store or from Google Play…or from the Windows Phone Store.…The mobile app allows you to stay logged in…for online purchases, shop across other apps with one touch,…and allows you to pay without having…to grab your wallet for purchases.…
You can really accomplish a lot with PayPay's mobile app.…With the app you can check your balance…and transaction history,…you can transfer money between people,…or move money between PayPal and your bank account,…you can shop at retail stores and pay with the mobile app,…you can order takeout, delivery, or merchandise,…and you can manage essential…account preferences from within the app.…To get started visit the App Store for iOS…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
The course then covers making payments, sending invoices, setting up payment buttons, running reports, and refunding payments with PayPal. It also shows how to use the PayPal Mobile app as well as the PayPal Here credit card reader for face-to-face purchases and as a point-of-sale system for retailers. Lastly, Christopher Matthew explores PayPal shipping as well as tips for avoiding transaction disputes and accepting donations for nonprofits.
- Setting up an account
- Understanding PayPal protection for buyers and sellers
- Sending money
- Sending payments
- Requesting money
- Connecting PayPal to ecommerce sites
- Searching transactions
- Adding and withdrawing funds
- Using PayPal Mobile
- Using PayPal Here's point-of-sale solution with a card reader
- Shipping packages through the post office and UPS with PayPal
- Avoiding transaction disputes
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Paying with PayPal
3. Getting Paid and Working with Payment Data
4. Account Management
5. Using PayPal Mobile
6. Using PayPal Here
7. Shipping Packages with PayPal
Preparing shipping labels8m 24s
PayPal for nonprofits2m 27s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.