Join Christopher Matthew Spencer for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the PayPal debit card, part of PayPal Essential Training.
- View Offline
- While I still keep a credit card to rent a car…because my favorite car rental companies require one,…I have eliminated the use of credit cards from my business…and personal life for all other types of payments.…This makes the best sense for me since many cards…have annual fees and my debit cards do not.…I now carry a PayPal Business Debit MasterCard…that's linked directly to my PayPal account and a…Visa debit card that's linked directly to my bank account.…You can gain instant access to your money and you can earn…cash back rewards by using the PayPal debit card feature.…
This allows you to make purchases anywhere a…MasterCard logo is accepted online and at stores.…There's no annual fee to have the card.…It also comes with unlimited 1% cash back on purchases.…You can withdraw money from your PayPal balance at any ATM…for a fee of $1.50 per transaction.…You can add a backup funding method to your…PayPal debit card to cover purchases when your…PayPal balance is too low to fund them.…PayPal offers an optional credit card that you can order…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
The course then covers making payments, sending invoices, setting up payment buttons, running reports, and refunding payments with PayPal. It also shows how to use the PayPal Mobile app as well as the PayPal Here credit card reader for face-to-face purchases and as a point-of-sale system for retailers. Lastly, Christopher Matthew explores PayPal shipping as well as tips for avoiding transaction disputes and accepting donations for nonprofits.
- Setting up an account
- Understanding PayPal protection for buyers and sellers
- Sending money
- Sending payments
- Requesting money
- Connecting PayPal to ecommerce sites
- Searching transactions
- Adding and withdrawing funds
- Using PayPal Mobile
- Using PayPal Here's point-of-sale solution with a card reader
- Shipping packages through the post office and UPS with PayPal
- Avoiding transaction disputes
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Paying with PayPal
3. Getting Paid and Working with Payment Data
4. Account Management
5. Using PayPal Mobile
6. Using PayPal Here
7. Shipping Packages with PayPal
Preparing shipping labels8m 24s
PayPal for nonprofits2m 27s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.