Join Christopher Matthew Spencer for an in-depth discussion in this video Understanding fees, part of PayPal Essential Training.
- Domestic personal PayPal balance transfers…between friends and family are always free.…PayPal is free for buyers and the seller pays…the fees in a transaction.…Seller fees are in line with today's…processing rates for merchant accounts.…You never have to pay a monthly fee unless you use one…of the enhanced business services that PayPal offers.…The rates depend on your Volume, the Transaction type,…whether it's Domestic or international,…and your Account type.…The nice thing about PayPal is that you'll never have…to pay a fee unless you're actually using the service.…
There are no monthly fees, there are no setup fees…and there are no gateway fees, so you don't have…to pay for inexpensive terminal.…So let's take a look at how some of the fees work.…For an online trade the seller plays between 2.2%…and 2.9% + $0.30 per transaction,…depending upon the monthly volume.…Very high volume sellers can call…to request even lower rates.…The lowest discount available is for…merchants who sell more than $100,000 a month…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
The course then covers making payments, sending invoices, setting up payment buttons, running reports, and refunding payments with PayPal. It also shows how to use the PayPal Mobile app as well as the PayPal Here credit card reader for face-to-face purchases and as a point-of-sale system for retailers. Lastly, Christopher Matthew explores PayPal shipping as well as tips for avoiding transaction disputes and accepting donations for nonprofits.
- Setting up an account
- Understanding PayPal protection for buyers and sellers
- Sending money
- Sending payments
- Requesting money
- Connecting PayPal to ecommerce sites
- Searching transactions
- Adding and withdrawing funds
- Using PayPal Mobile
- Using PayPal Here's point-of-sale solution with a card reader
- Shipping packages through the post office and UPS with PayPal
- Avoiding transaction disputes
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Paying with PayPal
3. Getting Paid and Working with Payment Data
4. Account Management
5. Using PayPal Mobile
6. Using PayPal Here
7. Shipping Packages with PayPal
Preparing shipping labels8m 24s
PayPal for nonprofits2m 27s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.