Join Christopher Matthew Spencer for an in-depth discussion in this video Shopping with the app, part of PayPal Essential Training.
- There's a lot of methods of using PayPal…in a mobile context to pay merchants.…GrubHub has really mastered the use…of the PayPal pre-approved payments service.…Using GrubHub requires only one PayPal authorization…and then you can place delivery or take-out orders…without the need of logging into PayPal over and over again.…I'll just show you how that works.…It's very fast to authorize an app to use PayPal.…I'll go to Account Settings.…I'll look at the PayPal logo and I'll tap on that.…Then I'll log into my PayPal account from here.…
I only have to do this once.…And I accept the agreement, so I tap on that.…Now the PayPal account is associated with GrubHub…every time I place a delivery or pick-up order…I won't have to sign into any applications…and I don't need to use a credit card.…It's very convenient.…When you no longer want to have PayPal…associated with an app, it's a simple matter…of removing it.…I'm going to go ahead and do that now.…Let's head over to the PayPal app again,…and from within the PayPal app you see the Shop link…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
The course then covers making payments, sending invoices, setting up payment buttons, running reports, and refunding payments with PayPal. It also shows how to use the PayPal Mobile app as well as the PayPal Here credit card reader for face-to-face purchases and as a point-of-sale system for retailers. Lastly, Christopher Matthew explores PayPal shipping as well as tips for avoiding transaction disputes and accepting donations for nonprofits.
- Setting up an account
- Understanding PayPal protection for buyers and sellers
- Sending money
- Sending payments
- Requesting money
- Connecting PayPal to ecommerce sites
- Searching transactions
- Adding and withdrawing funds
- Using PayPal Mobile
- Using PayPal Here's point-of-sale solution with a card reader
- Shipping packages through the post office and UPS with PayPal
- Avoiding transaction disputes
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Paying with PayPal
3. Getting Paid and Working with Payment Data
4. Account Management
5. Using PayPal Mobile
6. Using PayPal Here
7. Shipping Packages with PayPal
Preparing shipping labels8m 24s
PayPal for nonprofits2m 27s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.