Join Christopher Matthew Spencer for an in-depth discussion in this video Setting up payment sources, part of PayPal Essential Training.
- Setting up payment sources…is an aspect of Paypal verification.…This process varies by country and verification…can either include adding a bank account…or applying for a Paypal credit card.…Your payment sources not only verify you,…but they can also be used to make purchases…and fund your balance.…A verified seller is someone who's provided evidence…of their identity to Paypal by passing…their security checks.…Buyers prefer to do business with a verified member…of the Paypal community.…
The verification process may vary from country to country;…however in the U.S., a verified member has added…and confirmed a bank account…or received approval for a Paypal Plus credit card.…If you're living outside the United States,…you might encounter different security checks.…Adding the bank account also serves…as a payment funding source…and allows you to send and deposit funds…you've received into this account.…While it's true you can spend your Paypal balance…with the optional debit card, if you're like me,…you have other ways you need to spend your money,…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
The course then covers making payments, sending invoices, setting up payment buttons, running reports, and refunding payments with PayPal. It also shows how to use the PayPal Mobile app as well as the PayPal Here credit card reader for face-to-face purchases and as a point-of-sale system for retailers. Lastly, Christopher Matthew explores PayPal shipping as well as tips for avoiding transaction disputes and accepting donations for nonprofits.
- Setting up an account
- Understanding PayPal protection for buyers and sellers
- Sending money
- Sending payments
- Requesting money
- Connecting PayPal to ecommerce sites
- Searching transactions
- Adding and withdrawing funds
- Using PayPal Mobile
- Using PayPal Here's point-of-sale solution with a card reader
- Shipping packages through the post office and UPS with PayPal
- Avoiding transaction disputes
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Paying with PayPal
3. Getting Paid and Working with Payment Data
4. Account Management
5. Using PayPal Mobile
6. Using PayPal Here
7. Shipping Packages with PayPal
Preparing shipping labels8m 24s
PayPal for nonprofits2m 27s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.