Join Christopher Matthew Spencer for an in-depth discussion in this video Sending money, part of PayPal Essential Training.
- To send someone money…from within the PayPal app,…be sure you're logged in,…and then click on the Transfer link at the bottom.…You can use an email or a mobile number,…and I'm gonna use a mobile number.…It'll give you a list…of people you've paid previously,…and I have someone I've paid,…and I'll just reuse that number,…because I wanna send them some more money.…You can type in the amount that you own them,…or you can use the calculator…here on the right hand side,…and punch in figures and facts,…and come up with the amount…that you need to send them,…and then click Apply.…Also, if you noticed,…there was a little USD here and a button,…and when you click that button,…you can change the currency,…which is handy for people…who are sending money cross-border.…
I'm gonna send US dollars.…You can put in an optional message…which is visible to the recipient,…and I'm gonna go ahead…and type in a quick message.…Now, you'll need to indicate…if the payment is to friends or family…or for goods or services.…The Friends and Family option…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
The course then covers making payments, sending invoices, setting up payment buttons, running reports, and refunding payments with PayPal. It also shows how to use the PayPal Mobile app as well as the PayPal Here credit card reader for face-to-face purchases and as a point-of-sale system for retailers. Lastly, Christopher Matthew explores PayPal shipping as well as tips for avoiding transaction disputes and accepting donations for nonprofits.
- Setting up an account
- Understanding PayPal protection for buyers and sellers
- Sending money
- Sending payments
- Requesting money
- Connecting PayPal to ecommerce sites
- Searching transactions
- Adding and withdrawing funds
- Using PayPal Mobile
- Using PayPal Here's point-of-sale solution with a card reader
- Shipping packages through the post office and UPS with PayPal
- Avoiding transaction disputes
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Paying with PayPal
3. Getting Paid and Working with Payment Data
4. Account Management
5. Using PayPal Mobile
6. Using PayPal Here
7. Shipping Packages with PayPal
Preparing shipping labels8m 24s
PayPal for nonprofits2m 27s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.