Join Christopher Matthew Spencer for an in-depth discussion in this video Sending money, part of PayPal Essential Training.
- The Send Money option is one of the most…commonly used features on PayPal.…If you weren't glued to eBay all day,…you'll be using this link often to send payments…to buy things, settle personal debts,…and pay friends and family.…To send a payment, click on this link…from the Tools area of the homepage.…You'll need to know either the email address…or the mobile phone number associated…with the PayPal account of the person receiving the funds.…Be sure the person receiving the funds has a PayPal account…and that you're using the correct email…or mobile phone number.…
People have been known to share email addresses…and mobile phones with others,…so always confirm before sending money.…Enter in the amount and the currency.…In this case, I'll be using US Dollars.…Check the box that indicates this is for payment…of goods and services and then click Continue.…On the next screen, you still have…the opportunity to change the amount.…You can see a link to make changes, which takes you…back to the prior form without losing…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
The course then covers making payments, sending invoices, setting up payment buttons, running reports, and refunding payments with PayPal. It also shows how to use the PayPal Mobile app as well as the PayPal Here credit card reader for face-to-face purchases and as a point-of-sale system for retailers. Lastly, Christopher Matthew explores PayPal shipping as well as tips for avoiding transaction disputes and accepting donations for nonprofits.
- Setting up an account
- Understanding PayPal protection for buyers and sellers
- Sending money
- Sending payments
- Requesting money
- Connecting PayPal to ecommerce sites
- Searching transactions
- Adding and withdrawing funds
- Using PayPal Mobile
- Using PayPal Here's point-of-sale solution with a card reader
- Shipping packages through the post office and UPS with PayPal
- Avoiding transaction disputes
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Paying with PayPal
3. Getting Paid and Working with Payment Data
4. Account Management
5. Using PayPal Mobile
6. Using PayPal Here
7. Shipping Packages with PayPal
Preparing shipping labels8m 24s
PayPal for nonprofits2m 27s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.