Join Christopher Matthew Spencer for an in-depth discussion in this video Sending invoices, part of PayPal Essential Training.
- When running a business you want to prepare and send…professional-looking invoices with PayPal.…Fortunately, this is very easy to do.…To start this process click on…the Invoicing link under Tools.…Just like requesting money, invoices are…a request to a client to pay you,…but they're in a much more professional-looking format,…something that a business would be…likely to want to send out.…Before you can start sending invoices,…you'll need to configure your account…so that the settings are prepared and ready to go.…I'm gonna walk you through this briefly.…And the way you do this initial setup is…go to "More Invoicing Tools,…and hover your mouse over the link,…then click on "Invoice Settings."…Go ahead and fill in your business information,…tax identification number, website, hours of operation,…and then you can go to the next link…here under Invoice Settings, and click on "Invoice Logo."…If your company has branding, you can upload your logo here.…
It needs to be in the size specified,…and it can be no bigger than one megabyte.…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
The course then covers making payments, sending invoices, setting up payment buttons, running reports, and refunding payments with PayPal. It also shows how to use the PayPal Mobile app as well as the PayPal Here credit card reader for face-to-face purchases and as a point-of-sale system for retailers. Lastly, Christopher Matthew explores PayPal shipping as well as tips for avoiding transaction disputes and accepting donations for nonprofits.
- Setting up an account
- Understanding PayPal protection for buyers and sellers
- Sending money
- Sending payments
- Requesting money
- Connecting PayPal to ecommerce sites
- Searching transactions
- Adding and withdrawing funds
- Using PayPal Mobile
- Using PayPal Here's point-of-sale solution with a card reader
- Shipping packages through the post office and UPS with PayPal
- Avoiding transaction disputes
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Paying with PayPal
3. Getting Paid and Working with Payment Data
4. Account Management
5. Using PayPal Mobile
6. Using PayPal Here
7. Shipping Packages with PayPal
Preparing shipping labels8m 24s
PayPal for nonprofits2m 27s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.