Join Christopher Matthew Spencer for an in-depth discussion in this video Searching transactions, part of PayPal Essential Training.
- A customer contacts you and wants to know…when you're refunding them for an item they recently…returned to you.…You're pretty sure you got it back,…and there was nothing wrong with it,…they just changed their mind…and you're certain you already issued a refund to them…and your email inbox search skills are pretty awesome,…so what you do is you quickly look it up by zip code;…that's what I did, and I found the transaction email…that came in from Paypal.…You'll see the Paypal transaction ID number is a link.…It's hyperlinked right here in the email.…First, you need to be signed into Paypal…before you can do this.…
I'll click on the link and I'll be taken immediately…to the Paypal transaction details page.…Now, the good news is I can see that this person…was issued a refund for their order,…and the refund was already issued quite a long time ago.…Maybe they just didn't know how to look up the refund.…So I share the good news with my customer.…Now there are other ways to search transactions…and I'm gonna show them to you.…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
The course then covers making payments, sending invoices, setting up payment buttons, running reports, and refunding payments with PayPal. It also shows how to use the PayPal Mobile app as well as the PayPal Here credit card reader for face-to-face purchases and as a point-of-sale system for retailers. Lastly, Christopher Matthew explores PayPal shipping as well as tips for avoiding transaction disputes and accepting donations for nonprofits.
- Setting up an account
- Understanding PayPal protection for buyers and sellers
- Sending money
- Sending payments
- Requesting money
- Connecting PayPal to ecommerce sites
- Searching transactions
- Adding and withdrawing funds
- Using PayPal Mobile
- Using PayPal Here's point-of-sale solution with a card reader
- Shipping packages through the post office and UPS with PayPal
- Avoiding transaction disputes
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Paying with PayPal
3. Getting Paid and Working with Payment Data
4. Account Management
5. Using PayPal Mobile
6. Using PayPal Here
7. Shipping Packages with PayPal
Preparing shipping labels8m 24s
PayPal for nonprofits2m 27s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.