Join Christopher Matthew Spencer for an in-depth discussion in this video Reviewing sales activity, part of PayPal Essential Training.
- Let's explore the Sales Activity links.…Tap on the three horizontal bars top left…and then tap Sales Activity.…You'll notice that you can quickly transfer funds…from your PayPal balance directly to your bank account…by tapping the Transfer Funds option.…For a retail merchant,…you may wish to do this nightly after the business closes…so that your sales reporting matches the bank transfer.…Let me demonstrate.…Select the bank account that you want to use…then enter the amount.…
Tap Done…then tap OK.…Funds will move pretty quickly from PayPal…to your bank balance.…Tap Done.…Let's go back and review Sales History.…From here, on the left-hand side you have these filters.…You can review things like payments,…saved transactions,…pending transactions or all sales,…even those that were cancelled.…The History organizes these by date…using horizontal gray bars.…
Tapping on a row will also show details…including what was purchased…and the method of payment.…Then we tap Done.…Let's step back and look at sales reports for a moment,…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
The course then covers making payments, sending invoices, setting up payment buttons, running reports, and refunding payments with PayPal. It also shows how to use the PayPal Mobile app as well as the PayPal Here credit card reader for face-to-face purchases and as a point-of-sale system for retailers. Lastly, Christopher Matthew explores PayPal shipping as well as tips for avoiding transaction disputes and accepting donations for nonprofits.
- Setting up an account
- Understanding PayPal protection for buyers and sellers
- Sending money
- Sending payments
- Requesting money
- Connecting PayPal to ecommerce sites
- Searching transactions
- Adding and withdrawing funds
- Using PayPal Mobile
- Using PayPal Here's point-of-sale solution with a card reader
- Shipping packages through the post office and UPS with PayPal
- Avoiding transaction disputes
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Paying with PayPal
3. Getting Paid and Working with Payment Data
4. Account Management
5. Using PayPal Mobile
6. Using PayPal Here
7. Shipping Packages with PayPal
Preparing shipping labels8m 24s
PayPal for nonprofits2m 27s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.